Monday, August 10, 2026

change in plans

Arrived in Belfast this afternoon.   Will sta here two nights. Time for resupply, laundry, etc. Good trip with some good weather and interesting sailing   Also some storms and fog that have cost me some time.   Delayed enough that I can’t sail to Portland and explore the rivers on the way back.  Instead I will explore Penobscot Bay and Merchants Row.   That sounds pretty good to me.  I hear there are a couple other Pathfinders around, hope to cross paths with them   
















 

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful. We are following along and enjoying the photos. Best wishes for a safe adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, delighful as always. I love how often the water reflection is the prettier image. Also thanks for the great shot of the schooner Heritage. As I might have said, we spent out honeymoon on her the last week of June 1983 - her third week undersail. Heard Doug and Linda sold her... must be the new owners under full sail! Thank you for that. Wondering what the name of the black schooner is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Fog is always a bit scary when sailing. But it does give pictures an extra dimension. Love that picture of this sail only visible through the fog. I think it’s a sail … ;) best AK

    ReplyDelete