Two days of work. The first to figure out how to lift SPARTINA slightly off her trailer, tape then sand below the waterline. Then two some final sanding, one coat of bottom paint, three-plus hours of drying and then a second coat of paint. There are a few small areas near the rollers and supports that I could not get to. I'll take care of them tomorrow. I used West Marine's Bottom Shield which they describe as a hybrid that combines a hard surface that self-polishes like an ablative. We'll see. About $60 for the paint, probably another $60 for the brushes, rollers, tape, gloves, etc. This summer I'll feel much better about leaving SPARTINA on the river for a week at a time, giving me the chances to sail before and after work. Sanding was the worst, painting was pretty easy. Glad I got it done.