Webb appears to be about halfway to Bundaberg with wind on the beam or slightly aft of beam. If wind holds he might get to Australia a day or so before he expected.
Cloudy and cool here, with some mist. I'm spending part of the day checking gear. Doing a SPOT test I found that some of my AA lithium batteries, right out of the box, are bad. Maybe too long on the shelf. And I also found that I need to order new rite in the rain notebooks, I had used up my stash. One anchor light, a $10 camp light form WalMart, has died. I'll pick up a new one when I go to get a new set of flares, my current set expiring in a few weeks. The cook kit is in good shape, sleeping gear - bivy, sleeping bag, pad and inflatable pillow - are ready to go.