Friday, June 19, 2020

a performance and an intermission

That is John Z playing his cello during a recent Chesapeake Bay cruise on his Pearson 30 OLD BLUE.  I can tell you for a fact that he had some pretty good wind (I know because I was sailing mid-Bay at the same time).  His sailing area was between Annapolis in the north and Tangier Island in the south with side trips on the Potomac/St. Marys and the Little Choptank River.  He has put together a very nice log which you can find here.  John sails with the Chesapeake Shorthanded Sailing Society, which sounds like my kind of sailing.


As for the intermission, that will be mine.  The Pilgrim, daughters and I are sneaking off to self-quarantine in an oceanfront house that we certainly cannot afford (desperate measures for desperate times).  I've posted four days of the I'm OK 281 log.  The next four days will come after we return from our beach escape.

Stay safe! 

No comments: