Monday, September 20, 2021

tentative


Today I received a tentative docking plan for the Downrigging Weekend in Chestertown (click on the link to see some cool drone video of the tall ships on the Chester River and the Chestertown waterfront).  My dock appears to be 45' long.  I think that will work.  At the "tee" of the dock are both the Pride of Baltimore II and the schooner Virginia, so should have plenty of friends passing by.  


Above is a favorite shot by my friend Roger, who sails the Herreshoff ketch GWYLAN, from the 2014 down rigging.  You can see more of his photographs of SPARTINA with the tall ships here.  


 A quick look at the weather early next week shows a good chance for a pleasant start for the fall sail.

I should have the url for the tracking page soon.

1 comment:

Rik_Studio said...

Looking good and forward.