Friday, January 13, 2023

boat card


 I've got a collection of "boat cards" that people have given me over the years with their contact information.  Thought I might as well have one too.  I designed this using canva.com.   The sketch is by friend Rick Lapp's daughter, and she kindly gave me permission to use it on the card.

Back just now from Home Depot and Harbor Freight with about $75 worth of paint brushes, sand paper, rollers, etc.  Will begin the winter maintenance on SPARTINA next week.

3 comments:

Rick Lapp said...

Truly a smile on the water!

MaryLou said...

Looks great and I was going to say, "a smile on the water" but Rick beat me to it. Happy New Year!

Landlocked Sailor said...

I get so many questions about my boat I too made a boat card. Has my blog and the particulars of the boat. The back has information on my small boat sailing group.