Thursday, June 14, 2012

forecast

It is really too early to get an accurate forecast, but this preliminary forecast of fronts shows a high pressure system over the east coast early next week.  That "H" is right where I will be sailing and I hope it stays there, or at least in the vicinity, for a few days.



I've purchased my North Carolina saltwater 10-day non-resident fishing license online, updated my SPOT profile to show that I am sailing in NC and not on Chesapeake Bay, and downloaded tide predictions for Beaufort Inlet and Cape Lookout.

Here is my SPOT tracking page, the same as I've used on the last several trips.  The url is...

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0JPDqxA4Ln2kgAnlVGkFVHAji21Fr0M76

I'll do a test track and "ok" message today or tomorrow.

steve

No comments: