Sunday, June 17, 2012

ready to roll, tracking page


http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0JPDqxA4Ln2kgAnlVGkFVHAji21Fr0M76

it should go live tomorrow late morning.



Took a leisurely day checking gear and packing.  Did the final loading as I listened to the Washington Nationals, still first in their division, take the wrong end of a series sweep with the NY Yankees.


I hope to be on the water tomorrow mid or late morning.  Winds are forecast to be light, but we'll see.  I would like to make it to Swan Creek for the first evening out, a great anchorage I visited a little over a year ago.

Here's a photo from Barry as we sailed with my daughter during the tall ship parade of sail Tuesday morning.  It has been a busy week and Tuesday seems like a long time ago.  Thanks for the photo, Barry.

steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

I am looking forward to your journey. I plan to retrace some of your trip in July.

All the best for weather outlook.
The Pamlico Sound can be unforgiving. Hope "Mother Nature" is kinder to you.

I faced 3' waves at Cedar Island launch, looking to going to Ocracoke. Scratched the trip.

Buck in NC