Tuesday, July 20, 2021

blog notes

I've started building the daily log list for the spring sail.  You should see it to the right.  I meant to do it as I wrote the logs but, well, didn't.

Also, on blog comments, which I always appreciate, I was getting spammed.  To block this I have gone to moderated comments which means they are emailed to me first and then I can post them.  So if your comment doesn't show up right away it just means I haven't had a chance to get the email and approve it.


 Packing food for the fall trip today.  There will be 30 freeze dried meals and 17 breakfast and lunch kits, each in one gallon plastic bags.  Sealed in vacuum packed bags are a dozen each of the main breakfast and lunch items - Rx Bars, Tanka buffalo bars and canned tuna.  Midway through the trip I'll unseal and pack lunches/breakfasts for the rest of the trip.

A nice forecast for tomorrow morning.  Should be a nice sunrise sail.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Some of the spam you get is absolutely infuriating Sorry that you have to put up with it and thanks for moderating. Keep up the great work on this blog, it's always a joy to read!

David Swanson said...

So, 245 or 425?

Steve said...

425. Thanks for catching that. I'll fix this evening. Steve