Saturday, June 30, 2018

I can see clearly now...

...or at least I will be able to in a few weeks.


Nikon makes good binoculars.  Their binoculars may not be the best but they do come with, no doubt, the best ever warranty.

In 2012 I bought a pair of Nikon Action Extreme (Remanufactured ) Binoculars for less than $100 from, I believe, Defender.  Two years later one of the mirrors was out of alignment and one lens fogged on hot days.  I sent the binoculars to Nikon under their lifetime no-fault warranty program and it was replaced with a new (remanufactured) set.

The second set lasted four years and now is out of alignment again (I may have treated them a little roughly).  A brief email to Nikon and a new (remanufactured) pair will be on its way soon.  Sounds like a good deal to me.

-------------------------------------------------

I can see blue skies with small white puffy clouds outside the kitchen window.  I wish I was sailing but there is virtually no wind.  I would only be drifting.

No comments: