Thursday, May 11, 2023

SPOT tracking url



or copy and paste the link below


It should go live Monday mid-day.


SPARTINA is ready to go.  New bottom paint and a couple of new blocks (realized some of the blocks were originals and very much in need or replacement).  I changed the position of the throat halyard block and did a rigging test yesterday to confirm it worked.  It did.


Doing lots of packing today.  Hope to launch in Cambridge, Md. Monday around noon.  Will spend the afternoon and night on Cambridge Creek.  Tuesday, might be a day sail and then the start of a cruise.  A good friend, longtime colleague and now an organic farmer on the Eastern Shore might come to visit me Tuesday morning.  Should she make it, we'll probably go out for a morning sail.  Once I drop her off I'll head down the Choptank River.  If wind is good maybe I'll make the Little Choptank River.  In not, maybe LeCompte Bay or LaTrappe Creek.  We'll see.

 

No comments: