Rainy all day yesterday, but thankfully the neighbors had enough tents so they could get in the annual crab boil. Everybody enjoyed the crabs and forgot about the rain.
I sorted through the food supplies and came up with this...
- enough fruit cups to have one with each breakfast, lunch and dinner
- a dozen tuna salads for lunch, a couple tins of smoked oysters for snacks
- half a dozen packs of two-each granola bars, need to get another box
- full supply of freeze dried camp meals for dinner
- boil-in-pouch rice mixes to go with fresh fish should we catch a bluefish or striper
- added wasabi peas and roasted cashews to the build-as-we-go trail mix
Next I will check my fuel cans for the jetboil and count out the batteries for gps, spot, vhf, etc.