Surprised to look at the calendar and see it is about three weeks until the spring sail. Departure date a little uncertain as I'm still negotiating at the office, but the trip is approaching quickly. Boom tent could use one last adjustment and I'm trying to decide if I should bother the canvas ladies now or wait until after the trip.
After what appeared to be great winds for the first several days of the sail to Australia, Webb seems to be getting light wind on the bow.
Gannett's track started to show tacking yesterday, which continues today.