Thursday, November 15, 2012

pen and wash

Not being well educated in art (or anything else, some say) I wrote Curt asking what he meant by the term "pen and wash" when he described his painting of Spartina.  He explained that it was quite an ink drawing with water color coloring.  Simple enough, and very nice. 


I also asked, at the urging of some members of the household, if I could buy the painting.  Curt did say the painting was available, and he did a post today explaining how his work - paintings of Spartina and other boats - is sold.  A check in in the mail.

A few readers of this blog have written asking about the painting and Curt's work.  I'll put a link up off to the right for those who are interested.

steve

2 comments:

EyeInHand said...

Yes, I'm jealous.

MaryLou said...

Good move. Lovely artwork.