It is warm here for a winter day, but not warm enough for another coat of varnish. I sanded most of the varnish I put on yesterday, finding in some areas where I had layered it on too thick the varnish had not completely set. The sanding and next coat of varnish will have to wait.
I did put the new 5 and 1/2 inch stern deck cleats in place, pre-drilling and then coating the silicone bronze screws with white silicone sealant. I do not have time today for the cleats on the foredeck. This most likely concludes the boat work until I return from a trip to the west coast.
This inside of the boat is a mess. I should photograph it and put the picture here, but I won't - it would be embarrassing. Tools, saw dust, bags from the hardware store, baggies of hardware and boxes of screws.
I've got a ways to go, but Spartina is slowly coming back together again.