Sunday, March 11, 2018

winter


I dropped by Dick's Sporting Goods this morning for one of their annual sales.  I went early to beat the crowd and was rewarded with a $10 gift card for being one of the first hundred shoppers.  My lure of choice, a deep-diving floating YoZuri, was on sale, two for the price of one.  A couple lures worth $30 and I was out the door for less than $5, what a great deal.  They'll be perfect for stripers this fall.


Our long, cold, wet and windy winter continues.  I have had to content myself with checking gear and packing food for the spring trip, still two months away.  Canned Italian tuna, fruit cups, granola and dried fruits are in the bags so far.  Now I just need a little sunshine and warmth. 







2 comments:

Chris Noto said...

Love me some stripers! Not a thrilling fish to catch, but a wonderful one to eat!

Steve said...

Agreed!