Saturday, March 8, 2014

maybe Monday


Wind is forecast to be a little stronger than I like for Monday, but maybe I'll get out for the first sail of the year.  Temperature and sunshine look just about right to me.


Work has kept me busy for the last couple of days, so I haven't had a chance to catch up on the Everglades Challenge.  Kristen finished in fine form after 5 days, 7 hours, 38 minutes.


Dawn came in at 5 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes.  From the tracks it appears she, along with others, may have sought shelter on a tiny island in Florida Bay as a storm, below, passed over.  Check out Dawn's blog for more details.  I stole the photo, shot by Santiago, from her site - stuck in the mud and apparently enjoying every minute of it.  

Hopefully Kirsten will be updating her blog too.

No comments: