A friend said I had a bad forecast for the walkabout, which starts tomorrow. Maybe we were looking at different forecasts, maybe we were looking at the same forecast. Maybe he saw a 20% chance of rain, and I saw an 80% chance of no rain. We'll see.
This trip on the bay is a little earlier than usual so I checked the fishing regulations. We are in the spring "trophy" season for stripers. That means the minimum size for keeping stripers is 28 inches. That is a big fish. Catching too big or too many fish has never been a problem for me. I'll settle for some nice tailor bluefish.
I do hope to visit Cod Harbor, above, at Tangier Island. Winds look good. I hope to be on the road by 6 a.m. tomorrow.