Wednesday, November 15, 2017

a walk in the park


It wasn't until a friend commented about the photograph in the most recent post, the bicyclist riding by the Norwegian tall ship on a rainy morning, that I realized how many of my favorite photographs I have taken at or near Town Point Park in Norfolk.  I go their often.  It could be morning, noon or night.  It is near my office.  Sometimes I go to walk.  Sometimes I go to have a glass of iced tea (early in the morning the second floor balcony at Waterside is delightfully empty).  Sometimes I take a camera.  Here are a few photographs taken along about 1,000 feet of the waterfront.













2 comments:

Rik said...

Time to think about publishing your photos in a physical book.

Anonymous said...

A wise photographer friend of mine once said that his best pictures were of places he visited multiple times. He occasionally knocked out a few good ones elsewhere, but the mastery was seen with the knowledge gained from repeat visits and I think you illustrated this well.

Bruce