Friday, January 22, 2021

another winter coat

One more winter coat on the brightwork yesterday.  One more, the last, should go on this afternoon.


 SPARTINA is a mess, as you can see.  Once the brightwork is done I'll do some touch up paint on the grey interior and the white deck.  Yesterday I pulled the centerboard pin and replace the rubber gaskets.  In the next few days I'll trailer her down the ramp, without masts, rigging or outboard, and let her sit in the water for an hour or two just to make sure there are not leaks with the new seals.

Everything appears to be on schedule and I hope to be sailing in early February.

2 comments:

Enrico said...

wow, great job Steve! Did you change the color scheme?

Steve said...

Same color scheme. I think it just looks different in the afternoon winter light. Hope you are doing well. Warmer weather is coming.
Steve