Wednesday, November 10, 2010

forgotten photos


Just scrolling through the photos of the Tag Team sail this evening. I tend to edit the photos, picking out a few from each day, as soon as we get back. Then I forget to go back and look at the rest of the photos.
So now I've gone back to take a look. Here are a few that caught my eye. Not sure who took the photos, either Bruce or myself. Just glad to have them for the memories.


A thunderstorm building to the west of Bonner Bay.



Sunset, later that same evening, on Bonner Bay.



A laughing gull at Cape Lookout.



Dawn Patrol and Spartina, Cape Lookout.



Early morning on Beard Creek, the last day of the trip.

steve


2 comments:

robert.ditterich said...

That laughing gull shot is a stunning composition.

Steve said...

For the record, Bruce made that nice photograph.

steve