Sunday, May 3, 2015

fishing catching tracking

I purchased my 10 day North Carolina fishing license yesterday, wishing it was a catching license.  We'll see.  My SPOT tracking url is here, or the url below can be copied and pasted into a browser.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0JPDqxA4Ln2kgAnlVGkFVHAji21Fr0M76

That tracking page should go live sometime late Monday morning.


The forecast is good, though with light winds, for the first few days.  Weather Underground shows lots of sun and almost no wind early in the week, Sailflow shows sun and 6 or 7 mph wind.  Light  breezes for a few days on Pamlico Sound sounds unusual to me.  A better weather source might be Edna at the Big Trout Marina in Englehard who once told me "We always have wind down here."  I have faith in her forecast

1 comment:

MaryLou said...

Have a great week. We'll be watching the SPOT.