Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Miravar 4, the movie


Just this evening I came across Enrico's video about last fall's Miravar 4, a sailing raid on the Mediterranean coast of France.  That's Enrico above on his Goat Island Skiff.



There were two Welsford Pathfinders in the fleet for the four-day sail, Lorenzo's ASTRID, sailing under mizzen and jib, above, and a second Pathfinder with a white hull.


I always enjoy following along on this event, a great celebration of sailing, friends, food and drink.


 I tend not to do group sails, but if I did this is definitely one that I would consider.  

Nice job on the video, Enrico!

2 comments:

Enrico said...

Hi Steve! I read this post just now.. What a surprise! Thanks for celebrating our dinghy gathering of Miravar. This year we did it again but in a different saing area: Sardinia island, so this time event was called MiRaSar (Mini Raid Sardinia). And we had 3 Pathfinders out of 9 dinghies!
Fair winds to Spartina

Steve said...

I'm a regular follower of Miravar and always look forward to the next group sail! Steve