Thursday, August 30, 2018

video from Barry



Barry, the sailing friend that always has a camera in his hand (in fact his blog's name is Eye in Hand) produced a very nice video from our shared sailing at Gwynn's Island and on the Rappahannock.  The direct youtube link is here (copy and paste into your browser)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWOjMNiKJ0&feature=youtu.be


And these are some screen shots I grabbed from the video.  Nice work, Barry, thanks very much.  I never get to see SPARTINA sail so this is a real treat for me.




6 comments:

steve said...

Nice video. Love it 😃

Rik_Studio said...

asum movie... love that boat.

Steve said...

Barry, as always, did a great job! steve

steve said...

He definitely has a talent for capturing the moment a d the at atmosphere

Tom said...

Beautiful! Thank you both for sharing. The Piantank was my favorite sailing grounds when I was a kid. Family vacations and learning to sail on a Hobie 16. I was soooo proud the first time that I rounded Stove Point on my own, coming out of Ruark (Fishing Bay). Of course, I managed to capsize off Stingray and my 13-year old self was way to light to right it again, even with my little brother as crew. We got towed back by the Coasties and got a good tongue-lashing from our parents. Fun! :)

Steve said...

That really is beautiful sailing up there. I didn't even scratch the surface, I'll be back.

steve