Thursday, May 22, 2014

packed, tracked


The tracking url for the trip is:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0JPDqxA4Ln2kgAnlVGkFVHAji21Fr0M76


Still using my old copy of the Watertribe equipment list.
For this trip I used the green "OK"


Notice the fishing poles and fish cleaning board.
We can all have a dream, can't we??


Series of storms rolling across Virgina and NC now.
They'll be through by tonight, replaced by cooler and drier
air coming in with a nice NNW breeze.

4 comments:

JimB said...

We too are watching the storms on the tv and will be sailing for Manteo in the AM and stay until Tuesday.

MaryLou said...

Have a great trip. I always appreciate the SPOT link. I'll dig out my old Carolina chart book and try to imagine the view.

Kristen said...

Steve, we had just arrived on Shackleford and tents pitched when the first of the three rain cells hit us--no wind, just pouring rain and the most amazing electrical storms I believe I've ever experienced. Quite spectacular. The rest of the weekend through Monday was superb!

Kristen said...

Steve, we had just arrived on Shackleford and tents pitched when the first of the three rain cells hit us--no wind, just pouring rain and the most amazing electrical storms I believe I've ever experienced. Quite spectacular. The rest of the weekend through Monday was superb!