Saturday, September 28, 2019

tracking url failure

I have been told, and have since confirmed, that my Spot tracing url is not working. I do not know why. When I purchased the new spot and registered it everything (or so I thought) copied over including message and contacts. Maybe everything BUT the url copies over. I will call the contact number on Monday to see if this can be fixed. Here is today's track, a wonderful sail with wind over the port quarter. Great wind until I got to Tilghman Island, and then it died. So I've tied up a marina next to a favorite restaurant. Heading north tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Good to know that you're on your way! I checked the URL a few times today, was disappointed/a bit worried. I sailed those Choptank waters many times as a kid and then in college, fond memories! Here's for fair winds tomorrow....