I hate you... (kidding)Thats a awesome forecast Steve. The only way i'd see that here is by using photoshop. here's mine.Today Increasing cloudiness this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 10. Tonight Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing overnight. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating overnight. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 except gusting to 100 along parts of the coast near midnight. Wind becoming south 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to 12 this evening then steady. Friday Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13. Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 7. High 10. Sunday Cloudy. Low plus 5. High 9. Monday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 9.
Sorry about that Perry, I forgot about my good friends way up north.steve
Thats ok, I wish I had that forecast for sure. This time of year you make the most of days like that, the sailing season is winding down.
Post a Comment