Sunday, March 6, 2011

sleep, or not

SandyBottom's last spot track was from four hours ago.  It looks like she is getting some rest on a sandy beach inside of Stump Pass.  She is about 10 or 12 miles from cp1.


Dawn Patrols track (below) has been active all night.  I wonder if they took turns catching some sleep.  It looks like they are arriving at CP 1, much later than expected.   When I talked to Paul yesterday afternoon he thought they might be arriving as early as 9 pm last night.  They may have had inconsistent wind in the evening/overnight.  Rowing, anyone?

I'm going striper fishing this a.m. off the Virginia Beach oceanfront.  It is forecast to rain all morning, winds could be 15-30.  If Paul, Alan and Dawn can be miserable in the name of fun, so can I.  Wish me luck.

steve



No comments: